As a way of celebrating E3 2016 Nintendo have slashed the prices on some pretty great titles. From today until June 21st players will get 40% on the following titles:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – was $49.99 now $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – was $39.99 now $23.99
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS – was $39.99 now $25.99
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam – was $39.99 now $23.99
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX – was $39.99 now $29.99
- Splatoon – was $59.99 now $44.99
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U – was $59.99 now $38.99
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge – Director’s Cut was $9.99 now $4.99
- Story of Seasons – was $39.99 now $19.99
- Shin Megami Tensei IV – was $19.99 now $13.99
For the full list of titles that have the 40% discount please check out Nintendo’s E3 website at e3.nintendo.com/sales.
Nintendo revealed some new information on the latest entries in their long running Pokemon series during their E3 presentation. Check out the trailer and the details after the break. Continue reading New Details About Pokemon Sun & Moon (E3 2016)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is scheduled to make its western debut in less than two weeks and many gamers I know are itching to get their hands on the game. Well to hold you over until launch day GameXplain have posted their unboxing of the special edition.
The special edition of the game includes a copy of the game, an exclusive art book and a CD soundtrack. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE will be released on the Wii U in North America and Europe on June 24th.
Miitomo downloads seems to be slowing down but it is quite the opposite for the content. A number of new clothing items have been added to the app. Here’s the list:
It has been announced that Xenoblade Chronicles will be making its way to the Wii U eShop as a virtual console title tomorrow. The title was previously released in Europe last year and will cost $19.99. Xenoblade Chronicles was first released on the Wii in June 2010.
Discover expansive environments and deep character customization options as you delve into an epic conflict between the Homs (humans) and Mechons (robots). Explore the game’s unique upgrade system, battle system, and relationship-building system as you fight to change the future with trusty allies and the ancient Monado blade.