A Shooter game with a twist that makes you swap places with the person you shoot. Swap Fire changes the game of Shooters by centralizing around a strangely bizarre concept of teleportation by swapping your location with your target after you have blown them away.
The game setting is 2139 and Retro Quantum Industries (RQI) have invented teleportation but citizens are not ready to have their bodies transport through time and space and are terrified of the concept. RQI then come with an idea to sell teleportation and that is SWAP FIRE! A High stakes game show that features Teenage contestants utilizing the teleportation technology. The first season of Swap Fire was a success and sale of consumer grade personal teleporters spiked. It is now time for season two (Where this game takes place) and both the fans and RQI execs are eager for more!
Here are the features for the game.
- Wii U exclusive shooter
- Crazy fun couch multiplayer for up to 5 friends
- Innovative “shoot to swap” mechanic is just as much about psychology as it is about reflexes
- Announce the game as the commentator using the Wii U GamePad
- 4 tournament cups
- 9 unique multiplayer modes
- Narrative driven single player training/puzzle mode
- Top secret secrets!
And here is a video of the game in action