With it being the middle of May, the latest rewards for the European version of My Nintendo have landed but with them being all being rewards that offer only discounts, are they actually worth getting?
I can’t speak for one of all of them, but there is one I can, 20% off The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is a steal and certainly worth the 400 Platinum points asking prices, because the discount is more than worth it! For the full list of new rewards, be sure to scroll down:
- 20% off Nintendo Pocket Football Club (3DS) – 250 Platinum Points
- 20% off Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U) – 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Wii U) – 600 Platinum Points
- 50% off Nintendo Pocket Football Club (3DS) – 40 Gold Points
- 50% off Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U) – 100 Gold Points
There is no real rush to get the discounted Zelda and Nintendo Pocket Football club rewards, as both are sticking around until the 1st of August. The discount for Captain Toad however is only until the 16th of July, exactly two months from now.
Source: My Nintendo (Rewards)