*NOTE: everything written in this post is complete rumour and should be taken with a grain of salt. Though the details may have been fabricated at the source, we are reporting this in good faith and do not claim this to be proof or fact.
According to an anonymous user on 4Chan, a number of titles will be revealed during the Nintendo Direct that will apparently air on January 10th. These titles include the names that each game will supposedly go by in Japan and could very much change if they come to the west (If they even exist at all). These games include; Pikmin 4, Yoshi Cut Corner, Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang Olympics, Project Zero and Donkey Kong Planet.
From Nintendo’s Planning Department, the follow primary Nintendo products will be featured in an upcoming Nintendo Direct scheduled to air on 2018.1.11 at 7. Time is subject to change. These are Japanese release dates and unofficial translations.
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle(マリオ+ラビッツ キングダムバトル) – January 18, 2018
- Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang Olympics(マリオ&ソニックピョン AT チャンオリンピック) – February 9, 2018
- Bayonetta・Bayonetta 2(ベヨネッタ・ベヨネッタ2) – February 17, 2018
- Kirby: Star Allies(星のカービィ スターアライズ) – March 9, 2018
- Pikmin 4(ピクミン4) – April 27, 2018
- Yoshi Cut Corner(ヨッシー カットコーナー) – Summer 2018
- The Legend of Zelda: Boss Trackers(ゼルダの伝説 ボストラッカーズ) – Summer 2018
- Project Zero / Fatal Frame Series Latest Work(零 シリーズ最新作) – Fall 2018
- Fire Emblem: The Voice of Life(ファイアーエムブレム 生活の声) – Fall 2018
- Donkey Kong Planet(ドンキーコング プラネット) – Winter 2018
This doesn’t mean that any of this is 100% true though, we have a link to the page in question which you are welcome to use to see this “supposed leak of information about the upcoming direct which, you can access here. Of course, sometimes the source material can get taken down or disappear at any time so we have taken a screenshot of the 4Chan page as well.
Source: 4ChanTags: Feature, Fire Emblem, Gaming, January Feature, Miketendo64, Nintendo, nintendo direct, Nintendo Switch, Pikmin, Rumours, videogames, yoshi
This post was written by Mike Scorpio