Super Mario Run has been updated to version 2.1.0 on Android & iOS today and brings with it some new features including more buildings & statues, Game Center/Google Play Acheivements have been added as well and you can even display your customized Mii as seen in Miitomo (in different outfits) and the ability to add friends via Nintendo account has been added as well. You can check out the full patch notes below.
– The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
– New buildings have been added, including the 8-bit Bowser Statue, Bullet Bill Statue, Bob-omb Statue, and more. Getting them all will be a challenge for players of every skill level! Note: An in-game purchase is required to get certain color Toads required to unlock all buildings.
– Player icon improvements. You can now display your customized Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries / regions.)
– You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
– Game Center / Google Play achievements have been implemented.
– Other changes and improvements.
Source: Super Mario Run (In-Game Notification) & Nintendo EverythingTags: April Feature, Gaming, Mobile Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Mobile, Super Mario, Super Mario Run, Super Mario Run Update 2.1.0
This post was written by Mike Scorpio