The beginning of May has come and with it, a number of the previously available rewards, which were all discounts for games on the eShop, are no more and have been replaced with a whole new bunch!
With North America having had more discounted deals expire, it’s understandable that this regional would get more compared to Europe, so if you haven’t seen what the new discount rewards are yet for My Nintendo, be sure to scroll down:
- 15% off Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – 600 Platinum Points
- 15% off Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 300 Platinum Points
- 15% off Pikmin 3 – 300 Platinum Points
- 15% off Dr. Luigi – 230 Platinum Points
- 15% off Mini Mario: Minis on the Move – 150 Platinum Points
- 30% off The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes – 100 Gold Points
- 30% off Tomodachi Life – 80 Gold Points
- 30% off Wonderful 101 – 70 Gold Points
- 30% off Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze – 50 Gold Points
- 30% off Metroid Prime Trilogy – 50 Gold Points
- 10% off Fire Emblem Fates – 20 Gold Points
- 20% off Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – 600 Platinum Points
- 40% off Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – 100 Platinum Points
There are also a number of rewards that do expire this month as well, which includes all six ink tanks at the end of the month. We bid farewell to the Viking helmet, the Bee suit and the Super Famicom hoodie, which only stick around until the 1st of June. And for Europe, we’ll also be seeing the end of the rewards for a 20% off discount for Yoshi’s Woolley World and a 40% off discount for Tomodachi Life. Both will be sticking around until the 16th of this month of May.
It is a bit of a shame that there are no new exclusive games added, such as another new title like My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or just another DS game given a new lease of life like WarioWare: Touched! but a game that can be played on the Wii U and not just the 3DS. Still, there’s always next time!
Source: My Nintendo (Rewards)