Nintendo UK has just released a new trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD that highlights the Quality of Life improvements that have been implemented into the game that are not locked behind an amiibo. The QoL improvements include the following:
- Optional help from Fi: Fi only appears in cut-scenes or when necessary and can otherwise be summoned manually to provide advice or guidance.
- Enhanced framerate: The game runs at 60 frames per second, resulting in smoother gameplay
- Fast-forward dialogue: Text shown on-screen can be fast-forwarded by pressing the B Button
- Streamlined item information: Explanations for collectable items, such as insects and materials, only appear the first time the item is collected
- Skippable cutscenes: Cutscenes can be skipped by pressing the – Button
- Autosave: Game progress will be saved automatically, in addition to the existing manual save option
- Skippable tutorial dialogues: The introductory player tutorials have been refined to be less intrusive
You can watch the new QoL Skyward Sword HD trailer below.
Source: Nintendo UK & Nintendo Iberica (Spain) PR
Tags: Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Skyward Sword HD, Skyward Sword HD QoL, Skyward Sword HD Quality of Life, The Legend Of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
This post was written by Mike Scorpio