Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the singular update for 2018’s Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition:
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released May 18, 2018):
- Fixed a bug where Tetra and King Daphnes’ starting levels were different according to whichever mode they were unlocked in. Tetra should unlock at level 34, and King Hyrule at Level 37.
- Fixed bug where Magic gauge wasn’t filling at first level of Smash Boost Power.
- Fixed bug where game was sometimes stopping immediately after Legend Mode “Liberation of the Triforce ” started.
- Fixed bug where a portion of character voices were not playing correctly.
- Fixed bug where player could not enter unlocked maps when restarting game right after unlocking moon area on Termina Map.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Source: NintendoTags: Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, Koei Tecmo, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Switch History, The Legend Of Zelda, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman