Time to update Super Mario Maker 2! Announced earlier this week, the version 2.0.0 update is now available. Adding additions such as a new mode, the Master Sword, Playable Link, and more!
Super Mario Maker 2 Version 2.0.0: [Released 12/05/19]
- New course parts have been added.
- Each new part can be used in the following game styles as shown below
Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario World New Super Mario Bros. U Super Mario 3D World Master Sword YES NO NO NO NO NO Spike YES YES YES YES YES Pokey YES YES YES YES YES P Block YES YES YES YES YES Frozen Coin YES YES YES YES NO Dash Block NO NO NO NO YES
- Select the Master Sword by first placing a Super Mushroom, then changing its type from the options available.
- Select the Frozen Coin by first placing a Coin, then changing its type from the options available.
- The Ninji Speedruns mode has been added.
- New conditions have been added to Detailed Search when searching for courses.
- Multiplayer Versus courses can now be displayed in order of popularity.
- Course searches can now be further refined by applying the “Date Uploaded” condition.
- Course searches can now be further refined by applying the “Number of Plays” condition.
- The number of likes a maker has received will now be displayed in the Overview section of their Maker Profile.
- Makers are now less likely to lose Maker Points when uploading a new course.
- As part of this change, Maker Points may revert to their value prior to installing this update.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
This post was written by Switch Nindies