A new update has dropped for THQ Nordic’s Titan Quest. Along with a few other additions, the highly anticipated couch co-op Multiplayer has landed so players can team up with friends at home and slay their enemies together. The have also been a number of performance fixes and tweaks. You can see the full list in the official Press Release below.
Titan Quest’s couch co-op mode out now
Heroes who slay together, stay together
Vienna, Austria, June 27th, 2018: Couch co-op multiplayer has finally come to Titan Quest. THQ Nordic is pleased to confirm the much-requested feature headlines a massive new update for Titan Quest, now available for all players on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X.
Couch co-op multiplayer, along with all the other additions from today’s update, will also be available from launch when Titan Quest releases on Nintendo Switch™ on July 31st. Please check the changelog below.
- New Multiplayer mode – split-screen added
- Resizing of multiple UIs for better readability
- Performance improvement
- Many stability fixes, especially in multiplayer mode
- Lots of UI fixes and tweaks
- Gameplay fixes and tweaks from current Steam PC branch integrated
- Fixed loot falling through ground – if detected it will teleport the loot at the player’s feet
- Reworked streaming system and preloading to prevent seeing things pop in. This is still WIP for networking modes, so the old system is still in place there
- Fixed bugs where characters could get visually corrupted until reset (e.g. when frozen by certain enemies)
- Difficulty now no longer resets incorrectly in menus
- When a player is trapped by a net or a similar effect, the player can now attack and trigger other skills
- Fixed a bug where the enchanter would consume the entire stack instead of the required amount
- Fixed issue where some achievements would fire incorrectly in multiplayerOrder the Titan Quest Standard or Collector’s Edition here: https://www.titanquestgame.
About Titan Quest
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
Explore The Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
Conquer Monsters Of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1,000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
Online Multiplayer – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
Console Controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience on Nintendo Switch
Remastered Graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up-to-date Titan Quest experience
Source: THQ Nordic PRTags: Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, THQ Nordic, Titan Quest, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio