Love those Real Time Strategy games of olde like Command & Conquer? Well, the Nintendo Switch will be getting its first RTS game in the likes of Crush Your Enemies. Crush Your Enemies takes all the fun parts of the old RTS game and adds its own unique take on the genre. You can find out more in the official Press Release below.
Crush Your Enemies is coming to Nintendo Switch!
June 27, 2018 — Real time strategy fans rejoice: The plundering, swearing, beer-drinking barbarian oafs of Crush Your Enemies are smashing onto Nintendo Switch this summer in one of the first RTS games on the platform! Recall the awesome strategy games of olde minus the boring bits, all packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy wherever you are, no matter how little time you have, on the Nintendo Switch. A new trailer teaches you all the lessons you’ll need to become the ultimate barbarian.
Retro strategy games were awesome, but let’s face it: grinding for an entire hour only to win one measly skirmish? Not so great. Crush Your Enemies does away with such nonsense but keeps all the good stuff you love in a strategy game: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men with a surprising degree of depth and variety!
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled even with one Joy-Con™
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Online and local multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones. The battle never has to end!
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won’t mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
Get ready to sink your teeth into this bite-sized, over-the-top, downright barbaric RTS this summer!
Source: Evolve PR
This post was written by Mike Scorpio