A couple of days ago, scans of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition had appeared in Famitsu and having believed there was more to the images than meets the eye, we got some help with looking up the images.
From what @Luis_GVN, @realmemoryman3 and @moldyclay, could tell us about the scans, is that there is a new event viewer and an in-game shop where you can buy Item Cards for Adventure Mode and they’re not wrong. Koei Tecmo have since come out with more information regarding the game, having sent details out to Japanese media and here’s a round-up of what new content was revealed, on top of the Breath of the Wild costumes for Link and Zelda, which we know about already:
- Feature: New Event Viewer mode has been added to Gallery, so you can watch scenes you have experienced.
- Feature: 17 Characters are available from the get-go for playing though Legend Mode. (Link, Impa, Zelda, Sheik, Lana, Darunia, Ruto, Agitha, Midna, Fi, Ganondorf, Cia, Volga, Wizzro, Zant, Ghirahim and Linkle.)
- Feature: An Item Card shop has been added. With it you will be able to buy Item Cards with Rupees, for Adventure Mode, provided you have obtained one previously.
- Mode: Challenge Mode as seen in the Wii U version of the game, will be making a comeback.
- Weapon: A 4+ version of Toon Link’s Sand Rod can now be earned. It is called the Dark Nice Sand Rod and has the dual elements of Fire and Darkness.
- Weapon: A 4+ version of Medli’s Harp can now be earned. It is called Water Din’s Harp.
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, is to release on the 22nd of March for Japan and is currently without a release date for those in the West, but if Fire Emblem Warriors is to go by, the end of April is the latest we can expect it.
Feature, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, news, Nintendo Switch, The Legend Of Zelda
This post was written by Jack Longman