(Editor’s Note: Though there is no news or reveals in the following press release for games coming to Nintendo consoles, it is being published as part of our E3 2021 Coverage).
Highlights and news coming out of E3
DAY 2 RECAP: Sunday, June 13
Day 2 of E3 2021 – the most anticipated video game showcase on the planet – featured presentations from 24 Entertainment, Xbox & Bethesda Games, SQUARE ENIX, Warner Bros. Games and more.
Day 2 Highlights
- The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase packed 30 different games into its presentation. Highlights include:
- A new trailer for Halo Infinite showcased its multiplayer mode.
- Sea of Thieves’ new update – A Pirate’s Life – will feature Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean films.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator partnered with Paramount Studios to coincide with the launch of the Top Gun: Maverick film.
- Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios.
- SQUARE ENIX announced Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther is coming to Marvel’s Avengers, and offered a look at the Life is Strange Remastered Collection.
- Warner Bros. Games debuted a Back 4 Blood trailer.
- 24 Entertainment offered a look into their upcoming title, Naraka Bladepoint.
- Dean Takahashi hosted an Xbox retrospective panel with Robbie Bach, Shane Kim, and Ed Fries.
- Special appearances from Post Malone and more.
Monday’s Must-See Lineup
All Times Pacific
- 8:30 a.m. – Pre-Show
- 9:00 a.m. – Verizon
- 9:45 a.m. – Intellivision
- 10:15 a.m. – Take-Two Interactive Panel
- 11:10 a.m. – Mythical Games
- 12:00 p.m. – Indie Showcase
- 12:30 p.m. – Freedom Games
- 1:00 p.m. – VENN’s Origin Stories with Hector Rodriguez
- 2:30 p.m. – Capcom
- 3:00 p.m. – Razer
The full schedule can be seen here. In addition to what’s listed, there will be a wide variety of interviews, panels and other exciting moments that you won’t want to miss. Make sure to tune in for the whole broadcast to catch all the reveals and surprises.
How To Watch
The primary hubs to watch the E3 2021 broadcast (outside of the portal) include:
- E3’s Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.
- E3’s YouTube Channel: http://
- E3’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- E3’s Facebook: https://www.
Press Release by E3 MediaTags: Bethesda, E3 2021, Microsoft, Warner Bros. Games
This post was written by Press Release