Merge Games has provided an update on the release date of their upcoming indie brawler Bounty Battle. After some extra time dedicated to polishing up the game, we will all be able to enjoy playing the game come September 10th, 2020.
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
Characters – Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter
Source: Merge Games PR