CD Projekt Red and Saber Interactive have rolled out a new update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition. The update allows cross-save between the Nintendo Switch version and the PC version (Steam / GOG). It also comes with touch control support in the menu, on the HUD and whilst playing Gwent.
Some new graphical options have also been included that will allow players to tweak the game’s visuals and performance. More language text options have been included as well with the hopes to add more voice over languages in the future via free DLC. A number of gameplay bugs and crashes have also been fixed thanks to the 3.6 update.
We have the full patch notes below:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.
Source: TheWitcher.comTags: CD Projekt Red, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Saber Interactive, The Witcher, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, videogames, Witcher 3 3.6 update
This post was written by Mike Scorpio