To become a true Super Star in Super Mario Party, you will need to collect Gems. There are five in total and they can be obtained by completing certain tasks. We have put together our own Super Mario Party Gem Guide detailing what each gem is and what needs to be done to obtain it.
*Warning! Potential Game Spoilers Ahead.
- Gem of Tenacity – Clear every stage in Mario Party.
- Gem Of Spirit – Clear Hard Difficulty in Sound Stage.
- Gem Of Courage – Reach all five goals in River Survival.
- Gem Of Love – Clear every stage in Partner Party.
- Gem Of Passion – Clear every Stage in Challenge Road.
After you have all five Gems, you will be rewarded with a cutscene with Toad and Toadette presenting the winner with the victory podium. Congratulations! You are a true Super Star.
5 thoughts on “[Guide] Super Mario Party Gem Guide”
I have three I think. The others are hard for me.
[…] you meet certain requirements, such as collecting the game’s Gems and unlocking the unlockable characters such as Pom-Pom, Birdo will have plenty of questions to ask […]
What does it mean exactly to sail down every route on River Survival?
You have to reach all five end flags
[…] Unlocked after collecting all five gems and achieving Super Star Status. You can find our Gem Guide here. […]