Just because the Miitomo party has to end, it doesn’t mean you can’t end it with a bang.
With the execution date set, Miitomo will end on the 9th of May, but in what seems like an event to keep players playing, 2 new events are now underway and this is everything you could need to know about them:
Miitomo Final Thank You Festival!
Miitomo will no longer be available as of 5/9/2018.
As a big thank you to everyone who has enjoyed playing Miitomo, we’ve prepared some special events so you can continue having fun until the very end!Note: For details regarding the end of service, please visit the official Miitomo website.
#1: Daily Login Bonus – receive items until the last day!
Users can log in to Miitomo to receive daily bonuses until the very end!
Now is your chance to collect the items you’ve been eyeing and make an amazing Miifoto memory!
Daily Login Bonus DetailsNote: Miitomo coins can no longer be purchased.
#2: The Final Miifoto Event – tweet your Miitomo memories!
Head to Twitter and share a fun Miitomo memory by tweeting your favorite Miifoto!
This is the last Miifoto event for Miitomo, so don’t miss your chance to participate!
Check here for details.
#3: Answers All About Miitomo – share your Miitomo memories with everyone!
Until the end of service, all questions in Answer Central, as well as the question of the day, will be about Miitomo memories. Try sharing some of your own!
Thank you to all our dedicated users for contributing to Miitomo. There’s only a short time left to enjoy playing Miitomo, so please make the most of it by participating in these events!
About the app after the end of service:
- If you launch the app after the end of service on 5/9, you’ll see a message informing you that service has ended. You will no longer be able to use any of the app’s features.
- You will no longer be able to see your answers or messages in the app.
- You will no longer be able to use items you’ve obtained in the app, such as clothing items, wallpapers, or posters.
- You can transfer your Mii™ character to your Nintendo Account by linking it to Miitomo. (Its personality and other information will not be carried over.)
- Sidekick Mii characters will be deleted. You can keep Sidekick Mii characters by saving them as a QR Code® before the end of service on 5/9/2018 12:00 AM (PDT). They can then be transferred to Mii Maker on the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems or the Wii U™ console.
- You will not be able to view Miifotos, including Miifotos you have shared to your social media channels. If you want to save any Miifotos, you must save them to your smart device before 5/9/2018 12:00 AM (PDT).
- Miitomo- themed icons and clothing items used in your Nintendo Account or the Super Mario Run™ game will not display after the service has ended.
* * * * *
To those who are sadden by this news, the only consolation is, you have a few more months to bid farewell to the app, before bidding adieu in May.Feature, Final Thank You Event, Gaming, Miifoto, Miitomo, Miketendo64, Mobile Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Mobile, RIP Miitomo, videogames
This post was written by Solid Jack