A New update has been released for Rive: Ultimate Edition that brings it to version 1.21. The main feature is the inclusion of Video Capture integration. Acheivements will also survive the reset data option and various fixes have also been made. You can see for yourself below.
- Added video recording.
- Improved the checkpoint system, so there’s an even smaller chance you die, respawn and get stuck in a loop of hell in a loop of hell in a loop of hell.
- Improved support for Asian characters in the Leaderboards, like テ but not like Major Motoko Kusanagi.
- Your Achievements now survive the Reset Save Data option in the RIVE Settings menu. Deliberately want to get rid of them? The Delete Save Data option in the Switch System Settings is way more ruthless.
- Fixed an issue where foggy levels could look iffy after switching from TV mode to handheld/tabletop mode and vice versa. Now they look mesmerizing all of the time.
- Fixed an issue with positional audio effects, so their volume is no longer INCORRECTLY LOUD.
- Various other small fixes and improvements.
Source: Two Tribes