Get ready to get out there and catch some more Pokémon? A new update of the game that allows you to do just that is now available for Android and iOS devices and the patch notes for them can be seen here:
Pokémon GO version 0.85.2 for Android and 1.55.1 for iOS Changes:
- 50 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region can be caught.
- Real-world weather conditions are now reflected in Map View, in battle, and when catching Pokémon.
- Added a weather icon that can be tapped to highlight which Pokémon types are more likely to appear in the surrounding area and will be affected by current weather conditions.
- Added the beta feature to create battle parties that allow Trainers to save teams of up to six Pokémon to take into Gym battles and Raid Battles.
- Increased Pokémon Storage maximum to 1,500.
- Updated the battle interface to include a dedicated button for performing a Charged Attack.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
This post was written by Solid Jack