Japan’s supposed 7 a.m. JST release time has come and gone and now that it is nearing 7 p.m. JST, (at the time of typing) there is no still sign of it, yet. But that hasn’t stopped My Nintendo from adding a whole bunch of rewards and missions for the new game!
- 10 Orbs: Free (Used for summoning and other features. Can only be redeemed once)
- 500 Universal Crystals: 100 Platinum Points (Used to level up any allies that are level 20 and higher.)
- Stamina Potion: 100 Platinum Points (Gives +50 Stamina)
- Light’s Blessing: 100 Platinum Points (Used in battle to revive all allies, restore HP, enable allies to move, and enable use of Special skills. Can be redeemed three times)
- Dueling Crest: 100 Platinum Points (Restores all Dueling Swords.)
- 500 Universal Shards: 100 Platinum Points (Used to level up allies that are level 19 and lower.)
*With Fire Emblem Heroes being a free-to-play title that offers players a number of in-game transactions, these rewards do make a perfect alternative for those hoping to save a bit of cash and have a bunch of points they are looking to spend.
- Link Fire Emblem™ Heroes to a Nintendo Account = 1o0 Platinum Points
- Clear the Prologue = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 1 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 2 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 3 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 4 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 5 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 6 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 7 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 8 = 100 Platinum Points
- Clear Chapter 9 = 100 Platinum Points
Looking at the missions above, we now know that 1100 Platinum Points can be obtained. That there is no reward for syncing your account to Facebook or Twitter. There are 9 Chapters after we beat the Prologue/Tutorial as far as the story is concerned. And it seems that Fire Emblem Heroes is the first of Nintendo’s mobile game/app that doesn’t incorporate a single daily mission that can be used to earn additional Platinum Coins on a daily basis. (Doesn’t even have a weekly mission!) This could change in the future, but then again, it might not. Either way Fire Emblem Heroes can not release soon enough!
Source: My Nintendo
This post was written by Solid Jack