The Mobile App/Worldwide sensation that is Pokémon GO has recieved a new update that fixes some of the bugs in the game like not receiving bonus exp for Nice, Great & Excellent catches, changes some text fonts, includes a warning when travelling at higher than a certain speed to confirm whether you are driving or the passenger. The most notable change is that the Nearby Pokémon tab has been changed to a “Sightings” tab which alerts you of Pokémon that are close to you but still seems to work the same way as before. You find find a full list of details below:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Nice,” “Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
Source: Nintendo Life
Categorised in: Wii U
This post was written by Mike Scorpio