Aspyr are at it again…
Having already given multiple Star Wars games a new lease of life on the Nintendo Switch, including the first KOTOR game and The Force Unleashed back in April, Aspyr Media have revealed their next port. The standalone sequel, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords is set to grace the Nintendo Switch on June 8, 2022 and they’ve also been nice enough to grace us with an announcement trailer:
Still, why wait until June to pre-order sequel, when eager fans can pre-order it now for $14.99 / £14.99 / €14,99. However, for those who had yet to pick up the first KOTOR game, it’s also been announced there will be a digital bundle, said to consist of both KOTOR games and will cost $29.99 / £29.99 / €29,99.
About Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords:
In this standalone sequel to the award-winning RPG STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic.
With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi in exile struggling to reconnect with the Force. Lead a diverse crew of unique allies, make difficult choices with far-reaching consequences, and decide your destiny. Will you follow the light side and save the Galaxy, or succumb to the dark side and bring it all down…
- A Standalone Sequel: Experience the follow-up to the acclaimed STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic™ in this original RPG epic set in the darkest days of the Old Republic.
- Choose Your Destiny: Discover your past and make difficult choices that aren’t as clear-cut as “good or evil.” Each decision can have a significant impact on your story and your squad. Will you uphold the Jedi Order, or lead the galaxy to ruin?
- Master the Force: Choose from three different Jedi classes, each able to wield specific Force powers, and customize your characters with unique skills and abilities.
- Lead Your Crew: Command a party of diverse crewmates, each with their own strengths, alignments and nuanced back stories. Your actions will influence your crew’s destinies, but not everyone may agree with the choices you make…
- The Sith Lords Restored Content DLC: Expand your experience even further with this incredible collection of content featuring new crew dialogue and interactions, a bonus mission starring HK-47, and a new revamped ending, coming as free DLC post-launch.
Source: Aspyr Media PRTags: Aspyr Media, Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
This post was written by Jack Longman