Shantae’s quest begins with a visit to a tropical resort where she encounters new Half-Genie allies, but her vacation gets cut short when her new friends mysteriously vanish. An attempt to find them takes Shantae into a vast, interconnected world spanning both the island’s surface and a massive sunken city below. On her quest, Shantae learns new Fusion Magic instant transformations and powerful environment-affecting dances, acquires a variety of upgrades, spells, and collectibles (including all-new ability-boosting Monster Cards), explores multiple towns and labyrinths, converses with eccentric characters, and fights an array of foes – including the diabolical Seven Sirens!
For the first time in Shantae series history, stunning TV-quality cutscenes complement the action, including a gorgeous anime-style opening by acclaimed animation house Studio TRIGGER that’s been viewed by audiences more than 2 million times online.
The fifth entry in the series, Shantae and the Seven Sirens is an all-new chapter in the Shantae franchise, which first launched in 2002. Rated E10+ by the ESRB, the game is available on the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, Humble Store, and GOG, in addition to the previously released version on Apple Arcade. In addition to the digital version of the game, a physical version is available for preorder from Limited Run Games through June 14, 2020. For more information about the Shantae series and other WayForward titles, please visit www.wayforward.com.
- Traverse an expansive, interconnected world above and below the sea!
- Use Fusion Magic to change instantly between all-new creature forms!
- Belly dance to activate machinery, restore health, and more!
- New characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
- Collect and power up with Monster Cards!
- Groove to the Dance Parlor minigame, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!