How’s it going Animal Crossing: New Horizon Friends? With Bunny Day now upon us, this event will have you scouring all over your island to find Bunny Day Eggs. These eggs are used to make Bunny Day Items that you can craft once you have the DIY Recipes for them.
There are 6 types of eggs to find and they can all be found outside, so there is no need to search inside the homes of the other residents. We have made a list of the 6 types of eggs and where you can find them. Bear in mind that some of these are random so you are not guaranteed to find an egg and can find ordinary items and critters instead.
- Earth Eggs – Found in holes in the ground (like Fossils).
- Leaf Eggs – Found hanging from Cherry Blossom trees (Hardwood Trees turned pink).
- Sky Eggs – Found by popping Colourful Striped Balloon Presents in the sky.
- Stone Eggs – Found by smacking Rocks with your axe or shovel.
- Water Eggs – Found by fishing medium-sized fish in the sea, rivers, and ponds
- Wood Eggs – Found by chopping any trees except bamboo trees
As regards to Bunny Day DIY Recipes, We have a few of them below to show just some of the things you can make. We have listed them by name and the number of materials needed to craft them. You can enlarge the thumbnails to see what each item looks like.
- Bunny Day Stool – 3 Water Eggs
- Bunny Day Wardrobe – 4 Stone Eggs
- Bunny Day Vanity – 4 Leaf Eggs
- Bunny Day Bed – 1 of each egg
- Bunny Day Lamp – 4 Wood Eggs
- Bunny Day Merry Balloons – 1 Earth Egg, 1 Leaf Egg, 1 Sky Egg
- Bunny Day Festive Balloons – 1 Stone Egg, 1 Wood Egg, 1 Water Egg
- Bunny Day Glowy Garland – 1 of each egg
- Bunny Day Wreath – 1 of each egg
- Bunny Day Wall – 2 of each egg
- Bunny Day Flooring – 2 of each egg
- Bunny Day Crown – 1 of each egg
- Bunny Day Bag – 1 of each egg
- Bunny Day Fence – 1 of each egg
Upon Catching 10 of a particular egg, you will learn a new recipe that requires those eggs to make some themed clothing to match the pattern of that egg.
- Earth-Egg Shoes – 2 Earth Eggs
- Earth-Egg Outfit – 3 Earth Eggs
- Earth-Egg Shell – 2 Earth Eggs
- Leaf-Egg Shoes – 2 Leaf Eggs
- Leaf-Egg Outfit – 3 Leaf Eggs
- Leaf-Egg Shell – 2 Leaf Eggs
- Sky-Egg Shoes – 2 Sky Eggs
- Sky-Egg Outfit – 3 Sky Eggs
- Sky-Egg Shell – 2 Sky Eggs
- Stone-Egg Shoes – 2 Stone Eggs
- Stone-Egg Outfit – 3 Stone Eggs
- Stone-Egg Shell – 2 Stone Eggs
- Water-Egg Shoes – 2 Water Eggs
- Water-Egg Outfit – 3 Water Eggs
- Water-Egg Shell – 2 Water Eggs
- Wood-Egg Shoes – 2 Wood Eggs
- Wood-Egg Outfit – 3 Wood Eggs
- Wood-Egg Shell – 2 Wood Eggs
This post was written by Mike Scorpio