Vblank Entertainment have announced a new update for Retro GTA-esque / “business management” sim Shakedown: Hawaii is now live on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS Vita.
This brand new update brings with it new vehicles including tanks, new enforcement types to apprehend you when going on a rampage, vehicle purchases, funds transfers between characters and much more.
We have the full list of new features below and a new trailer.
What’s in the update?
- Adds new vehicles including tanks
- Adds more enforcement types including agents
- Adds a zoomed-out camera option
- Adds new shakedown mission scenarios
- Adds heat system to shakedowns
- Adds off-island travel from the airport
- Adds vehicle purchasing
- Adds transferring funds to other characters
- Game console in living room is now playable
- Improves property selection on map screen
- Misc. bug fixes
Head over to the vblank.com post for a complete rundown.
The Nintendo 3DS version is also still on the way, and currently in certification. Once approved, a release date will be locked down. It will include all of these updates as well.
Source: Vblank Entertainment PR