For the Switch owners out there who love video games about planes, today developer Blindflug Studios have announced that on January 31, they will be bringing Airheart – Tales of broken Wings to the Nintendo Switch.
Releasing on January 31, pricing is set at $17.99 and to accompany this news, we have the following trailer and general overview:
An action packed airplane rogue-like! A young woman’s quest to find and hunt down the legendary skywhale in the stratosphere
Airheart is a dieselpunk airplane action game, where every colorful level is built on top of the previous one, all the way up to the stratosphere.
Welcome to Granaria, a flying city in the clouds. Meet Amelia – a young pilot and fisherwoman wishing to reach the abundant worlds edge. Sky fishing became a really dangerous job, with pirates roaming around everywhere. So start your engines, arm your airplane and get ready to make the catch of a lifetime!
Airheart combines free roaming, twin stick gameplay with a beautiful, colorful world. Defeat your enemies, salvage their scrap and reuse it to craft new parts for your airplane. Build and try out over 40 weapons and airplane parts. Combine their abilities to become the pirates worst nightmare.
An airplane game, reimagined in a wonderful world, Airheart is a treat to fans and newcomers to flight action games alike.
- Action packed airplane battles against pirates, high tech drones and furious bosses
- Search and hunt for flying fish in an ecosystem that changes depending on your behaviour.
- Unique tinkering system to craft over 40 airplane parts and weapons to customise your plane
- Explore 14 levels with ever changing seasons, built on top of each other.
- Custom made soundtrack and a story narration voiced by Kira Buckland
Does Airheart take your fancy? Let us know!
Source: Blindflug Studios PR
This post was written by Solid Jack