If you purchased Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, for your Nintendo Switch yesterday, there’s a good chance you already know about the game’s Day 1 update and downloaded it already. What you might not know, is what exactly did the update have to offer. Well, wonder no more as we’ve got the full spill, right here:
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Version 1.0.1: [Released 05/18/18]
- Fixed a bug where Tetra and King Daphnes’ starting levels were different according to whichever mode they were unlocked in. Tetra should unlock at level 34, and King Hyrule at Level 37.
- Fixed bug where Magic gauge wasn’t filling at first level of Smash Boost Power.
- Fixed bug where game was sometimes stopping immediately after Legend Mode “Liberation of the Triforce” started.
- Fixed bug where a portion of character voices were not playing correctly.
- Fixed bug where player could not enter unlocked maps when restarting game right after unlocking moon area on Termina Map.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Tags: Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, Koei Tecmo, Nintendo Switch, Omega Force, patch notes, Team Ninja
This post was written by Jack Longman