Milan, Italy – February 13, 2018 – Milestone, one of the leading racing game developers in the world, is proud to announce Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch™.
Additionally, players can now purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Season Pass for $14.99, granting access to additional content. Available only for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, the Season Pass delivers five DLCs, three of which are available now and include:
- 60 liveries – 10 for each manufacture – and 10 rider tracksuits to customize bikes and riders
- An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand customization options
- Powerful credit multiplier
Releasing at a later date, the last two DLC add-ons will include:
- The 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, available in both offline and online game modes
- The Compound, a training space Compound with two new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits
Key full game features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey, and many others
- An exciting career mode with both rider and bike customization options, providing maximum potential for progressing through the Supercross ranks
- The Track Editor, for creating endless gameplay possibilities. After crafting a track, players can race and share them online. Once uploaded to the server, gamers can “like” their favorite tracks, therefore increasing the prestige of that track designer.
- Stunning visuals for world-class gameplay and next-level immersion;
- Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks.
The Track Editor and online modes will only be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM.
The standard edition of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and Windows PC®/STEAM at $59.99, while the Special Edition, which includes the full game and Season Pass, is $69.99.
The Supercross Championship also released on mobile platforms, with the iOS app Monster Energy Supercross Game available now.
Source: Square Enix PRTags: Gaming, Miketendo64, Monster Energy Supercross, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Square Enix, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio