You want #BayonettaWeek to begin, we want it to begin, so let’s begin it already shall we little one?
The Bayonetta games are a true sight to behold and this week, they’re our biggest focus, but why just celebrate a series, when we can put said series into the hands of one of our readers? So, we’re doing a giveaway and the prize the standard edition of the physical Bayonetta 2 bundle for Nintendo Switch, which means as well as getting 2 in physical form, our lucky winner will also get the download code the game comes with for Bayonetta 1 and anyone, from anywhere can enter.
Using Amazon, once our winner has been chosen, we will message you via email, or Twitter for your postal address and get the game shipped to you ASAP and if you don’t win our big prize, but are still awesome nonetheless, one runner-up will get a download key for Bayonetta 1 on Nintendo Switch. Sounds good right? Now we’ve just got to talk about how to enter, so here’s everything you need to know:
Rules for Entering:
- All entrants must either be following Miketendo64 on WordPress, or on Twitter.
- Anyone who interacts with any article or tweet that’s Bayonetta focused during #BayonettaWeek, be it a comment, a Retweet on Twitter, or even a like, will be entered into our giveaway.
- Anyone who sends us a Bayonetta image or even a piece of typed up text, to email@example.com or @miketendo64, will be entered and if we like what you send, and you’re okay with it, we’re going to share it to the site.
Multiple entries will not guarantee you a prize, but this is just another of the many, many giveaways we’ve hosted in the last 6 months and we have plenty more on the way as well, so even if you lose today, there is always our next giveaway for you to enter in. Should you wish to know what else is planned for you this week, here’s a quick summary:
- February 12th 2018: #BayonettaWeek announcement & Giveaway Details.
- February 13th 2018: A Bayonetta Discussion that’s been recorded during The Miketendo64 Podcast and should go live on Feb 13.
- February 14th 2018: Reviews of Bayonetta 1 & 2 posted, with our Bayonetta 2 review extensively covering what is new and why you should be excited about the changes.
- February 15th 2018: A Detailed article on the fun uses of amiibo Bayonetta has to offer.
- February 16th 2018: Photo/Video Galleries full of various screenshots and videos for both games.
- February 17th 2018: Throughout the Week, constant Bayonetta focused tweets will be made, with a compilation article of your responses posted on Saturday.
- February 18th 2018: #BayonettaWeek Closing Ceremony and #BayonettaWeek winners revealed!
We hope you’re just as excited about this week, as we are! Be sure to stay up to date by keeping an eye out for our #BayonettaWeek hashtag.
#BayonettaWeek runs from 12th of February and to day’s end on the 18th of February, 2018.Tags: #BayonettaWeek, Announcement, Feature, Giveaway, Mike Scorpio, Nintendo Switch, Theme Week
This post was written by Jack Longman