Once again a new update has gone live for ARMS and this time around it allows Springtron to be used as a new fighter, there’s new badges been and as usual, more ARMS balancing and we have all the details right here:
- The mysterious new fighter “Springtron” can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS Springtron will also have access to them. New badges added.
- Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
- Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese. You can switch your language in system settings.
- Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
- Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters’ voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as below:
There is also now footage of Springtron in action and news that the second Party Crash will be kicking off on the 8th of December, ends on the 11th and pits Min-min against Ninjara. As for the footage, you can see it for yourself right here:
Arms, Nintendo Switch, patch notes
This post was written by Jack Longman