Welcome to Nifty Nindies, our bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
In continuation of the series, here’s another Merge Games instalment as they provide us with another set of responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions, but for an entirely different game that is out even sooner:
- What is it? Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure.
- Who is behind it? It’s developed by Prospect Games and published by Merge Games – Both of Manchester UK.
- What is it about? Unbox is 3D platformer where the player is a cardboard box who must bounce and roll, through mountains and islands alike, to deliver themselves for the greater good of the Global Postal Service, or GPS. This can include racing against a clock, solving puzzles, and a lot of fun with physics, which often involves causing mayhem by knocking things over or blowing them up. The game also has a strong local multiplayer element, for full split-screen enjoyment, including a variety of different challenges.
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? October 18th – releases everywhere.
- How much will it cost? £24.99 GBP/€29.99 EUR/$29.99 USD (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more on Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure, we highly recommended checking out the one of the game’s trailer, which you can see for yourself right here, followed by an assortment of images:
And for more Nifty Nindies, why not click on the link below to check out our previous instalments:
eShop, Merge Games, Nifty Nindies, Prospect Games, Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
This post was written by Jack Longman