Welcome to Nifty Nindies, our bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
In continuation of the series, here’s Merge Games’s responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions:
- What is it? The Count Lucanor.
- Who is behind it? It’s developed by Baroque Games and published by Merge Games. (*Ratalaika Games are also involved as they assisted with porting it.)
- What is it about? The Count Lucanor is an action-adventure with a retro feel that falls halfway between 8-bit and 16-bit styles. Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colourful characters, and remember, horror always lurks beneath the surface.
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? October 18th – releases everywhere.
- How much will it cost? £10.99 GBP/€14.99 EUR/$14.99 USD (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more on The Count Lucanor, we highly recommended checking out the one of the game’s trailer, which you can see for yourself right here, followed by an assortment of images:
And for more Nifty Nindies, why not click on the link below to check out our previous instalments:
Baroque Games, eShop, Merge Games, Nifty Nindies, Nintendo Switch, Ratalaika Games, September Feature
This post was written by Jack Longman