It has been a long time coming, but just like the new update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, a new update for Super Bomberman R and it packs a lot of goodness and you can see the patch notes for it right here:
* * * * *
Update Release 06/28/2017 (ver.1.4) – Contents as below:
- 3 new characters are now available in the shop. (Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
- 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop. (Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
- 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop. (Item and Snowflake series)
- Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
- There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
- Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
- Other small bugs have been fixed.
* * * * *
Except unlike Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, we also have footage of Super Bomberman R’s new content to share, so if you’re wondering if the free content and game is worth getting (if you haven’t got it already,) consult the video below. It might just be the eye-opener you require.
Tags: Konami, Nintendo Switch, patch notes, Super Bomberman R, update
This post was written by Jack Longman