[Update] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Version 1.1.0 Tweaks and Additions Includes Pikmin-themed Racing Suit!
If you love Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but don’t like the fact that it doesn’t have a Pikmin-themed Racing Suit, well get ready to forgive the racing game as a new update has rolled out and such a thing has now been included, as well as everything else you see listed below:
* * * * *
- Players can use Pikmin-themed amiibo to unlock a Pikmin Suit for the Mii driver.
- Race rules and course name are now displayed on loading screens for online and wireless play, as well as Mario Kart TV.
- Players who are behind in online matches will receive items geared toward catching up more frequently.
- In online matches, no more than two Piranha Plants will be granted as items at the same time.
- Controls are no longer unresponsive when the timer runs out when choosing a Mii racing suit for online matches.
- When a player uses an item right after the Super Horn in online matches, that item will now remain available for other players.
- Item wheel no longer spins continuously in online matches.
- Online matches now end as intended 30 seconds after the first place racer finishes.
- The Boomerang now returns to the first slot, if possible, after a player catches it.
- Items shown in a player’s item slots now display correctly when holding an item behind them.
- No longer possible to use an item after it has been used to block an attack.
- Communication errors no longer occur frequently while spectating or after spectating online matches.
* * * * *
Also if your Switch hasn’t downloaded it yet, it only takes mere minutes to do so, so feel free to update anytime at your own convenience.
This post was written by Solid Jack