We’ve already got the Japanese date (4th of July,) the North American release date (July 6th) and now thanks to Nintendo of Europe, we’ve got the European release date!
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) June 28, 2017
Kirby’s Blowout Blast lands 6th of July for 3DS and it you feel like learning more about the game than here’s a few of the new details we shared in our previous Kirby article we posted this morning:
- Kirby’s Blowout Blast features bigger scrolling stages compared to those seen in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- With regards to the stages, they also have more depth, so as well as moving left and right, Kirby can also move front and back.
- Kirby is not the only one who is capable of such movements though as Bosses will also take advantage of the 3D space for their own attacks. (A couple of examples include Kracko Jr.’s beam attack spinning to form a circle and King Dedede’s shadow needing to be observed carefully when fighting him.)
- Lololo and Lalala will be making a return.
- The requirement in which to clear a stage is to reach the goal at the end.
- Kirby’s Blowout Blast does not feature copy abilities, instead when Kirby inhales enemies and blocks, he exhales them as “Blaster Bullets.”
- If Kirby inhales plenty of blocks and enemies, he will become “Full Stomach Kirby,” which allows him to cast out send out a powerful “Piercing Star Bullet.”
- When Piercing Star Bullet is used to take out multiple enemies as part of a combo, players will attain a bonus score.
- Whether his stomach is full or empty, Kirby is still capable of movements such as moving and jumping. Bosses will also make use of the 3D space to attack. For example, Kracko Jr.’s beam attack will spin to form a circle. You’ll also need to watch for the shadow in King Dedede’s fight to avoid him.
- When using amiibo from the Kirby or Super Smash Bros. line, statues can be placed in the plaza, as well as music being changed. (Statues consist of Kirby, King Dededed, Waddle Dee and Meta Knight.)
- There is however a 5th statue (Special Robobot armour Statue) available to those who have StreetPass data from Kirby: Planet Robobot on the same 3DS.
Until next time, keep on gaming!
Source: @NintendoEurope (Twitter)