Nintendo shows some brotherly love by celebrating Happy Brother’s Day by sharing some ideas on what games you should play with your Bro. Of course, they all feature two certain moustachioed plumbers but who cares? Here is the official statment below.
Show your bro some love this Brother’s Day by letting him win for once! You can take sibling rivalry to a new level with these awesome games starring Mario and Luigi, the most famous brothers in video-game history.
Here are just a few ways you and your bro can celebrate Brothers Day:
- Team up to rescue Princess Peach in the New Super Mario Bros. U game ( Wii U™ )
- Play the entire game in two-player multiplayer mode* in New Super Mario Bros. 2 ( Nintendo 3DS™ )
- Embark on an adventure through the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team ( Nintendo 3DS )
- Travel back in time with the bros (and their baby versions) in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time(Virtual Console™ – Wii U )
- Journey beyond the borders of the Mushroom Kingdom in the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga game (Virtual Console – Wii U )
- Clear stages while going for a high score in Mario Bros. (Virtual Console – Nintendo 3DS & Wii U )
What a great way to say “Thanks, Bro!” to the guy who’s always got your back!
*Additional games, systems, and accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
Of course, I know that I am a little late in writing up this article as Happy Brother’sDay is May 24th but shouldn’t every day be happy brother’s day? Share the love anyway, grab your bro and get to saving Princess Peach already.
This post was written by Mike Scorpio