With the “end of the July Release” and the US beta of Pokémon GO coming to an end soon, the app has recently got another new update to the game both easier and better and we’ve got the new update details right here in both written and video form:
- Evolution: To evolve any a Pokémon who can evolve twice, it will take 25 candies to evolve your Charmander to Charmeleon and 100 candies after that to evolve him into But if the Pokémon only evolves once, say Krabby to Kingler, it will cost 50 candies. Magikarp however is the exception to this rule as anyone looking to evolve the lovable Pokémon into a Gyarados will need 100 candies to do so.
- Pokédex: The Pokédex’s graphics have been altered to change the colour of the icon that resides next to the Pokémon you have at a Gym. The “badge” is now blue as opposed to red.
- Battles Won: Gyms will now keep track of how many battles you have won and provided you have 10 or more Gyms under your belt, you will be able to earn 5000 Stardust and 100 PokéCoins a day (the maximum Defender bonus.) All Gym progress will be viewable on your profile.
- Charged Attacks: Pokémon will now be shown using their “Charged attacks,” so you can now plan your next move with this knowledge in mind.
- Life Bar: Both HP and Stamina bar has been moved to the top of the screen, were they are clearly visible and no longer in the way and beneath your Pokémon like before.
- Potions: The potions are here! Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion & Max Potion are fully implemented into the game, but they are hard to find so use wisely.
We would however like to take a moment to just point out that although we were given a “end of July” release date for Pokémon GO, in no way should you take that for definite as it is just as likely a couple of delays and bugs here and there, could easily push it back to August. Either way though, we’re nearing the end of June, so even if we do end up having to wait until August, it’s not that far away.
Source: Pokémon GO Gameplay (YouTube)
This post was written by Solid Jack