The new update for Miitomo is now out and although it is faster, and you can now add friends through email and SMS messages, all is not well.
The new changes that were meant to add to the app and make adding your friends easier, have done the exact opposite for those using iOS devices. Specifically any iOS device that is operating on 9.3 and 9.3.1. The problems these users are faced with is Miitomo crashes whenever they try to send an email invite to a friend when in the “Add friend” screen.
Nintendo are well aware of the situation and has already sent out a notification to address this, which states that they are currently working on a way to fix this and as soon as it is ready, a new update will go out.
But for everyone else, the app is working like a dream. So just what are all the new changes? You can see for yourself below:
- Added feature for inviting friends via email, SMS etc.
- Friend requests and blocking can now be carried out from comment and heart lists.
- When posting Miifotos in the comment list, existing Miifotos can now be edited and posted.
- An “Answer” option has been added to All Answers.
- Implemented other bug fixes and speed increases.
Although there has been nothing truly ground-breaking added to the game to add to its appeal, such as another mini-game, it doesn’t mean there won’t be something of the like in the next big update. For more on Miitomo, click here for our latest full length feature on the app. A feature in which we discuss not only its past, but its future as well.
Source: Damien McFerran of Nintendo Life