*The Following Guide is a Work in Progress with more Shrines being added to it:
With The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom finally out in the wild, once more players can lose themselves in an expansive Hyrule, be it underground, on the surface or in the sky. As part of our efforts to provide helpful guides to help players get the most out of the new adventure.
Unlike in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which only featured 120 shrines, Tears of the Kingdom has a total of 152 Zonai Shrines to discover, with 32 Shrines located in the sky. In this focused guide we are covering all Shrines that can be found in Tabantha Frontier:
[Guide] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | All Tabantha Frontier Shrines:
- Gasas Shrine (Well-Timed Cuts) | -4151, 0099, 0040
- Gatakis Shrine (Ride the Winds) | -3650, 1805, 0168
- Mayausiy Shrine (Building Blocks) | -1165, 2602, -0083
- Oromuwak Shrine (A Launching Device) | -3079, 1617, 0243
- Turakawak Shrine (Stacking a Path) | -3496, -0198, 0066
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.