*The Following Guide is a Work in Progress with more Shrines being added to it:
With The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom finally out in the wild, once more players can lose themselves in an expansive Hyrule, be it underground, on the surface or in the sky. As part of our efforts to provide helpful guides to help players get the most out of the new adventure.
Unlike in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which only featured 120 shrines, Tears of the Kingdom has a total of 152 Zonai Shrines to discover, with 32 Shrines located in the sky. In this focused guide we are covering all Shrines that can be found in Gerudo Highlands:
[Guide] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | All Gerudo Highlands Shrines:
- Kitawak Shrine (Upward and Forward) | -1529, -2928, 0321
- Mayamats Shrine (A Route for a Ball) | -4636, -1514, 0452
- Motusis Shrine (Rauru’s Blessing) | -1795, -3484, 0045
- Otutsum Shrine (Rauru’s Blessing) | -4468, -0670, 0509
- Rakakudaj Shrine (Rauru’s Blessing) | -2037, -1850, 0064 (Shrine Quest: The Gerudo Canyon Crystal)
- Turakamik Shrine (Hidden Metal) | -2658, 2236, 0067
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.