Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon may take on a different genre to the main series but one thing that feature that remains the same is customization. Little Cereza and Cheshire can unlock costumes in the game after meeting certain requirements.
We have put together this quick guide to list what each costume is and how to get them. Please bear in mind that whilst their aren’t any plot revealing spoilers, they may be content spoilers revealed in this guide, so please use it at your own risk.
- A Brave Witch – Default Costume
- An Elegant Swan – Find all Wisps
- Cereza in Wonderland – Clear All Tir Na Nog Challenges With Gold Rank
- A Pesky Demon – Fully Unlock Cereza’s Skill Tree
- Younger Days – Find All Remembrances
- The Right Eye – Beat Game On Standard Difficulty
- Observer of Time – Beat Game On Forbidden Tale Difficulty
- Arch-Eve Origin – Clear Jeanne’s Tale
- Jeanne – Clear Jeanne’s Tale
- The Lost Demon – Default Costume
- Accurser of Love – Find All Journals
- A Mad Hatter – Find All Tir Na Nog Treasures
- A Blundering Witch – Fully Unlock Cheshire’s Skill Tree
- Charles – Clear Jeanne’s Tale
You can unlock some new hairstyles for Cereza simply by playing through the story.
We hope you find this guide useful in unlocking all the costumes in Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon. Until next time, Keep On Gaming!