With Fire Emblem Engage releasing later this week, details regarding a collaboration event have started to role out. For those who have been playing the mobile application, Fire Emblem Heroes, they will be able to obtain a special set of items that can be redeemed in Fire Emblem Engage. Before we share the official details on how exactly the Order of Heroes item set is obtained, it’s also been revealed that Fire Emblem Heroes will be getting a hero banner dedicated to characters from Fire Emblem Engage.
Among them are Alfred: Floral Protector, Céline: Joyous Royal, Chloé: Fairy-Tail Flyer and Alear: Dragon Child. Players can expect to battle them as part of a new story chapter (King of Light) later today for those in the Americas and tomorrow for everyone else. Now onto the offical methods for obtaining the new Order of Heroes Set:
How to Obtain the Order of Heroes Item Set in Fire Emblem Engage:
If you play the Fire Emblem Heroes game on your smart device (iOS or Android), you can obtain a special in-game Order of Heroes item set that can be used in the Fire Emblem Engage game on Nintendo Switch.
*Note: These in-game items are not available in certain countries/regions.
What You’ll Need:
- The smart device (iOS or Android) you are using to play Fire Emblem Heroes.
- *Note: In order to receive these rewards, you must link your Nintendo Account in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- The Nintendo Switch system you’re using to play Fire Emblem Engage.
- *Note: Your Nintendo Switch must be connected to the Internet.
What You’ll Receive:
- The Fólkvangr weapon
- The Fensalir weapon
- The Nóatún weapon
- The Alfonse S-rank Bond Ring
- The Sharena S-rank Bond Ring
- The Anna S-rank Bond Ring
Steps for Obtaining The Order of Heroes Item Set:
- Step 1: Opening the My Nintendo Page from the Fire Emblem Heroes Game
- Open Fire Emblem Heroes on your smart device, tap the Quests & Missions icon on the bottom right, and then tap the coin icon in the upper right.
- *Note: For players new to Fire Emblem Heroes, you will need to complete the Preface (the in-game tutorial) and progress through it enough to advance to the Home screen.
- If you have already linked Fire Emblem Heroes to your Nintendo Account, please proceed to Step 2.
- If you have not yet linked to your Nintendo Account, tap Link Account
- If you already have a Nintendo Account, you can select Create/Link Nintendo Account and follow the steps on the screen in order to link your Nintendo Account.
- *Note: Please be sure the Nintendo Account you link belongs to the person who is actively playing Fire Emblem Heroes.
- If you do not have a Nintendo Account, you can create one by tapping Create/Link Nintendo Account, and then selecting Create New Account.
- *Note: Please be sure the Nintendo Account you create will belong to the person who is actively playing Fire Emblem Heroes.
- (This page provides instructions on how to create a Nintendo Account.)
- Once you receive an on-screen confirmation that your Nintendo Account has been successfully linked, please tap on the coin icon and move on to Step 2.
- Step 2: Receiving your download code via the My Nintendo screen in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Select the Nintendo Switch Game Bonus Code + 5 Orbs reward on the My Nintendo Rewards screen and redeem it.
- Note: The Nintendo Switch Game Bonus Code + 5 Orbs reward can be redeemed starting 5:00 PM PT on January 19, 2023.
- Once you have redeemed this reward in Fire Emblem Heroes, a 16-digit download code will be displayed. You will need this code to obtain the in-game items in Fire Emblem Engage, so please write it down or keep the page open while moving on to Step 3.
- After receiving your code, you will be able to view your download code again via the My Nintendo rewards screen.
- The download code is valid for 150 days after being received. Please be sure to input the download code as explained in Step 3 within 150 days.
- Orbs will be sent to your Present List in Fire Emblem Heroes. If you do not see them in your Present List, please restart the app.
- The Nintendo Switch Game Bonus Code + 5 Orbs reward can only be received once per save file.
- Step 3: Entering the download code on your Nintendo Switch
- The following steps will be performed on your Nintendo Switch system.
- Power on your Nintendo Switch system. Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Open Nintendo eShop, and select Enter Code on the left side of the screen. Enter the 16-digit download code.
- Once you have successfully registered the download code, please proceed to Step 4.
- Step 4: Receiving in-game items for Fire Emblem Engage
- Launch Fire Emblem Engage, and once you visit the Somniel (the base of operations for the protagonists in Fire Emblem Engage), the Order of Heroes item set will be given to you.
- Things to consider:
- You must clear Chapter 3 of Fire Emblem Engage to visit the Somniel.
- If the item set is not granted to you, please close Fire Emblem Engage, restart it, then check again.
- If the item set is not granted to you, please check your Primary Console settings.
- The item set can only be obtained once per save file.