New Pokémon Snap has received a new update that brings the game up to version 2.0.0. The main features in the update are that it adds three new areas to explore and 20 new Pokémon to snap photographs of. New Titles, Fresh, and filters have been added as well.
You can find the full patch notes for the game below.
New Pokémon Snap Ver. 2.0.0 (Released August 3, 2021)
- 3 new areas have been added: Secret Side Path, Mightywide River, and Barren Badlands.
- These new areas also contain 20 new Pokémon.
- Additional research titles, profile icons, photo filters, stickers, and frames have been added.
- Search options for Other Players’ Photos have changed.
- Other issues have also been addressed to improve the game-play experience.
Source: Nintendo America SupportTags: New Pokémon Snap, New Pokemon Snap update, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Pokemon, update
This post was written by Mike Scorpio