Pokémon (finally) GO HOME!
After months of waiting, the end is within sight as the ability to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME is finally here…for the players who are Level 24 and above.
The option will become available for all players soon enough and in the meantime, to transfer players will need to:
How to Transfer from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME:
- Access Settings when using the Pokémon GO
- Scroll down and click on Pokémon HOME
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account (make sure your Pokémon HOME account is also linked to this Nintendo Account)
- Click on Send Pokémon to use the HOME Transporter
- When faced with how much GO Transporter Energy you have, select Continue
- Select the Pokémon you wish to transfer and select Continue
- Congrats on a successful transfer!
Using the transporter will consume GO Transporter energy, which can take up to a week to recover. While there is no limit to how many Pokémon that can be transferred a week, certain Pokémon will consume more energy than others, such as a Shiny Legendary consuming a vast amount of energy. Serebii has provided the following breakdown: (For those who click on the link, Serebii has also created a list of Pokémon that can’t be transferred)
One other players can regain energy is by spending PokéCoins with 1,000 PokéCoins filling the energy gauge completely.
For those who can begin transferring Pokémon now, they can also pick up a Melmetal capable of Gigantamaxing via Mystery Gift with the mobile application of Pokémon HOME. You can also start transferring the Pokémon you’ve transferred into HOME, into Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Sword.
How to Receive Pokémon from Pokémon GO in Pokémon HOME: (Mobile Application)
- Open the mobile application of Pokémon HOME
- When given the notification about Pokémon GO Link and asked if you would like to receive sent Pokémon HOME, select “Yes.”
- You are now free to view Transferred Pokémon and upon viewing them, can select Receive Pokémon
- You are now free to view them in your boxes.
- In the event you selected “No,” by restarting the application, players can still receive their Pokémon, just be sure to select “Yes.”
- As an alterantive, players can also head on over to Options, then select Pokémon GO Link before clicking on Receive to claim their transferred Pokémon
How to Receive Pokémon from Pokémon GO in Pokémon HOME: (Nintendo Switch Application)
- Open the Switch application of Pokémon HOME
- On the home screen, select Pokémon GO
- Any Pokémon sent from Pokémon GO will be shown here, where players can choose to Receive them
We hope you found this guide helpful.Tags: Feature, Guide, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Pokemon, Pokemon Go, pokemon home, pokemon shield, pokemon sword
This post was written by Solid Jack