Back in September, the game was announced during Nintendo’s Partner Showcase (check out which games were featured here). Now, nearly a month later, Rebellion has announced that Sniper Elite 4 will be sniping its way onto Switch next month. The fourth entry in the Sniper Elite Series is set in Italy during the Second World War. The iconic sharpshooting action returns along with the epic X-Ray Kill cam and other game features that the series is known for. Sniper Elite 4 will release on November 17th and if you would like to know more about the game, you can check out the official announcement below.
SNIPER ELITE 4 FIRES ONTO SWITCH NEXT MONTHOxford (October 14, 2020) – Sniper Elite 4 has a release date for Nintendo Switch.Rebellion’s award-winning, BAFTA-nominated tactical shooter is now armed and ready for a November 17 deployment, and it’ll be available in both boxed and digital editions.Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series.Sniper Elite 4 offers:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much moreOn Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modesFor more information, please visit Sniper.com.
Source: Tinsley PRTags: Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Rebellion, Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite 4, video games
This post was written by Mike Scorpio