A new patch update has come to Red Wings: Aces of the Sky. The update adds new versus game match types, planes, skins and a new aerial battleground. The game is also currently at 33% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop for anyone looking to pick up a bargain.
You can find out more about the patch update for Red Wings: Aces of the Sky in the official announcement below.
Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will Receive a patch including a new content
Krakow, Poland – August 6th, 2020. All in! Games has announced that Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will receive a patch including new content on Nintendo Switch.
Some of the upcoming features are:
New match types (Hide N’ Seek, Time Battle, and Score Battle)
The Mossy Volcano battleground
Etrich Taube and Bristol M1 planes and new skins
Watch the new trailer to learn more about the update:
A sale is approaching, too! Starting August 6, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will be 33% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Take to the skies over the Great War!
Dive into this dynamic action game that puts players right in the middle of thrilling battles with a fresh take on arcade air combat. Travel back in time to the breakthrough period of flight, when the courage of pilots was unmatched and death could come at any moment.
- Play 50 story-driven campaign missions and relive the epic aerial combat of World War I
- Use 4 unique skills to gain an advantage in battles and take down enemies
- Pilot 10 historical warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree to improve your stats and skills
- Fly through different game modes with a friend in local co-op (split-screen)
- Learn the story of the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen—the fighter ace of the war
- Read quotes from real letters of WW1 pilots on your way to becoming an ace of the sky
Source: Evolve PRTags: ALL IN! GAMES, Evolve PR, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Red Wings, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky Red Wings Aces of the Sky, update
This post was written by Mike Scorpio