Nintendo America has posted an article on their website about how to have a Nintendo Switch Game Night, complete with a print-out Leaderboard Sheet and a craft-it-yourself paper trophy. Earn points by winning in particular games and whoever has the most points will be crowned champion and win the trophy.
You can choose any particular multiplayer games on the Nintendo Switch and make the rules accordingly. They could be things like ‘Win the most rounds in ARMS’ or ‘Be the First to reach the goal post in Super Mario Maker 2.’
You can check out the full article below as well as the downloadable PDFs for the Leaderboard table and papercraft trophy.
Your Guide to Nintendo Switch Game Night!
If you’re looking for new ways to have fun at home, our handy Nintendo Switch™ Game Night kit is here to help.
You can come up with all kinds of ways to score points in your favorite games, but here’s some inspiration:
- Super Smash Bros.TM Ultimate: For every KO you make, receive a point.
- Luigi’s MansionTM 3: Play Ghost Hunt in ScreamPark. The player identified as the best gets a point.
- Mario KartTM 8 Deluxe: Three points to every 1st-place finish, two points for second-place, one point for third-place.
- Super Mario PartyTM: Award a point for every mini-game won. For ties, award one point to each player. For 2v2 mini-games, award one point to each member of the winning team.
- Super Mario MakerTM 2: Whoever reaches the goal in a course first receives one point.
Good luck and have fun!
Source: Nintendo.comTags: Arms, Gaming, Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Game Night, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio