7Levels have announced that they are working on a game that combines the Stone Age with Science Fiction. The Game is Jet Kave Adventure and has players control a caveman wearing, you guessed it… A Jetpack. The Stone Fiction 2.5D Platformer will have challenging boss fights, secret areas and plenty of action to test your skill.
For more information, we have the official announcement below.
Warm up your jetpack engines before flying to this prehistoric land, tailor made for the Nintendo Switch. Prepare for some exciting jet-fueled platforming
Jet Kave Adventure from Cracow-based studio 7Levels is in the works and on its way to your Nintendo Switch console.Your name is Kave, and you’re the chief of your tribe – or rather you were until now. Banished by your own people you stumble upon… a jetpack! The device turns you into the only caveman who stands a chance against “the alien invader” – a rather unlikable guy from the sky who’ll readily kick off a disastrous volcanic eruption just so he can repair his spaceship. Begin your quest to save the whole island and prove your worth to the tribe!Jet Kave Adventure brings everything you love about 2.5D platformers. Enjoy the skill-based action, challenging boss fights, clever secrets and thrilling set-pieces in a game where the Stone Age and science fiction collide. Master jet-fueled platforming and fly over pitfalls, smash through walls, knock out enemies, and manipulate objects as you halt the alien threat once and for all.
JET KAVE ADVENTURE – MAIN FEATURES:
● Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful “Stone fiction” adventure
● Jetpack through 36 colorful levels riddled with hazards and rich with secrets
● Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
● Show what you’re made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
● Master jet-fueled platforming to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
● Enjoy a 2.5D adventure platformer tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
This post was written by Mike Scorpio