Following some eShop confusion due to a listing that had Moero Chronicle Hyper slated to release sooner rather than later, having already came on record to say the release date was wrong, publisher Idea Factory are now back once again, only this time a Switch release date has been given.
According to the official PR, Moero Chronicle Hyper is set to launch on April 26 (2019) and a detail correct eShop listing will be available soon enough as well. The full announcement can be seen here:
MOERO CHRONICLE HYPERDUNGEON-CRAWLS ONTONINTENDO SWITCH ON APRIL 26!
LOS ANGELES, CA., March 18, 2019 – We are happy to announce that the dungeon-crawling RPG Moero Chronicle™ Hyper will be arriving on the Nintendo Switch™ via Nintendo eShop™ on April 26! The Nintendo eShop page will be available at a later date.
Originally released as Moero Chronicle™ in Japan and Asia on the PlayStation®Vita system, followed by a 2017 Western release on Steam®, this dungeon-crawling RPG asks, “How cute can a monster be?” Fight through dungeons, recruiting Monster Girls, and building relationships with them in order to solve the mystery afflicting the denizens of Monstopia!
The Switch release will be remastered in HD and will also include four new features:
- Vibration Function – Added for the “Bumping Scratch” session
- New Items – Stat-boosting items for your party
- Autopilot Mode – Allows players to pick a coordinate on the dungeon map and automatically heads toward that direction
- ALL Original Art and Event CGs – Originally released on the PlayStation Vita and Steam version, the Nintendo Switch release will also include all original art and event CGs.
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Source: Idea Factory PRTags: eShop, Idea Factory, Moero Chronicle Hyper, news, Nintendo Switch
This post was written by Solid Jack