V-RALLY 4 is launching on the Nintendo Switch tomorrow (December 14th) in Europe. Those in the US have to wait quite a bit longer as the game doesn’t release until February 5th, 2019.
The Switch version support single Joy-Con play and split-screen multiplayer mode in both tabletop and docked mode.
Below we have a list for main features for V-RALLY 4:
- V-Rally mode: V-Rally’s Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick race: Quickly access all the game’s content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. There’s nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: Face an opponent in local split-screen multiplayer.
- 22 environments and Stage Generator: Numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive randomly-generated special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle customisation: In Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customise your vehicle and give it the colours you want.
- More than 50 cars: Collect legendary historic (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback…) and modern (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC…) cars
Source: DeadGood Media PRTags: Bigben, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, V-RALLY 4, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio